Monday, May 24, 2010

We Art Nashville

On Friday Casey and I went to the We Art Nashville - gallery art crawl - on Friday and had a fantastic time. I even bought some art for the new house. I am sure if you liv in Nashville you have seen the Anderson Design Group's Sprit of Nashville Posters. I got two of the limited addition Flood Relief posters.

I liked them both so much I couldn't decide which one to get, so I got them both. Also, $30 of the $35 dollars is going to Nashville Flood relief, so it is going to a good cause! Joel Anderson (the artist) was also there and I had a chance to talk to him and see which one he liked better. He said that they were both special for different reasons. The first one he said he put together in two days and the hand's are his son's hands. The 2nd one a recreation of one of the first designs they did. Both are numbered and signed.

I must have been on a Nashville poster spree the other day, because I got two other posters too! These were from Cool People Care and these posters benefit Nashville Flood Relief too...
I think these were $10 each...


I really like the Hatch Show Print poster, but I'm not ready to shell out $100 bucks for it!


I think I am going to have a little Nashville nook in my house! By they way I am so excited! I can't wait to get my house!

E


No comments: