Tuesday, May 18, 2010

10 DAYS TO GO!

10 days to go and I still don't know the color of my house!!! Hopefully soon, it does look like it is being taped off to paint. Hopefully by the end of the week it will be Green, Orange, Cream, or Gray...

Here are some of the latest pictures from the inside of the new place!

From the Kitchen to the living room and front door

Look at all those windows!!! I am going to need a lot of windex!

Here is a sneak peak of the wood floors...

Here is the kitchen cabinets and the granite... Pretty!!! So excited!!!

Here are the really tall cabinets...However, I am not sure how I am going to get anything up there :)

Master Bedroom

Master bedroom deck and door...

Master Bathroom

Hallway wall cut outs

Casey's Bathroom

Casey's Bedroom windows - he has an awesome view of downtown Nashville

Casey's Room

my little nook!

So there you have it! I am sure more pictures will come in the next 10 days!

E

No comments: