Thursday, May 20, 2010

8 Days to go - And we have color, well sort of

Drum roll please...



Yep, it is cream. My least favorite of all the colors...I guess that is what I get for getting my hopes up. Oh well...Just disappointed that I didn't get a crazy color...

Actually, it isn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. Hey there are some upsides.

1. I don't have to worry about it clashing with my Nebraska flag durring football season...Scarlet goes very well with cream!

2. Both of my neighbors have green houses...and really I will be seeing their house from my windows more than I will be seeing mine...

3. I can have fun with my patio furniture, flower pots...and flowers for that matter! I can liven it up a little!

4. Probably better resale value.

5. It is really on the inside that counts! I am still going to have a beautiful home even though it may not be my first choice in color.

Here are the other color of houses on my row...



E


No comments: