Just wanted to let you know that I am still alive... This summer has been full of really exciting things... Here is the run down!
- My 28th birthday! Which I got to spend in Kansas City with my family! PERFECT! (I got to do some shopping at Crate & Barrel - LOVE!
- Acquired some new artwork - Ok it is Casey's but my walls now have more artwork on them!
- My 1 year house birthday - Which I was in Kansas City for, not at my house, oh well.
- A couple of Friends from Nebraska came into town! It was so good to see Lacey and Pat.
- Went to Shrimp and Grits with Maggie
- Cassie's Bachelorette Party
- My 10 year high school reunion that I celebrated with Allison right here in Nashville...
- Lauren's Bachelorette Party
- I got to celebrate my friend Lauren's wedding!
- I got to celebrate my friend Cassie's wedding!
- We had a Neighborhood Sundowner
- Had a very nice 4th of July.
- The Nashville Huskers became an official chapter of the Nebraska Alumni Association!
- Coach Ron Brown came to Nashville to speak to the Nashville Huskers and Franktown
- My brother and I joined a kickball team! If it moves we hit it.
- A the frist Kickball game of the then proceeded to tear my quad in the first game and was out for the season. I became the team cheerleader/photographer/beer girl.
- Made headway on starting a Collegiate AMA chapter at Vanderbilt!
- I went home to Colorado!
- I celebrated Mark and Angie's Wedding !
- Helped out with Sculpture in the Park.
- Purchased my first Sculpture.
- Kicked off another year on the NAMA board, as VP/Chair - Collegiate Relations.
- Had my first tooth pulled :(
- Casey sprained his ankle playing Kickball - We have both been banned from the sport.
- Another really exciting this is that my best friend, Allison, got engaged this past weekend, to Bill, an wonderful gentleman. LOVE!
- My brother Casey's 27th Birthday. He was on crutches but we made the most out of it!
So that is my summer in a nut shell! I am sure there will be more updates to come!