Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2 Days!!!

It is getting so close I can almost taste it! I am so excited for my new house!

Last I heard we are still planning on closing Friday, I am keeping my fingers crossed :)

It has been so hard to focus on work this week. I have a couple things that I need to do but all I want to think about is the house, and decorating, and moving and getting settled in.

Right now I am making a list of essentials that I need to have when I move in:
A New Mop
A Dust Mop (the whole downstairs is hardwoods, I have a feeling that the vacuum is not going to get all that dry wall dust off those floors)
Shelf Liners (Anyone know where I can find pretty shelf liner? The baby blue with chickens is just not my style)
Shower Curtains
Shower Rods
Hand Soap
... All fun stuff I know!

I am going to do a drive by at lunch, I'll take a picture and post it this afternoon! The landscaping looks good!

E

No comments: