Monday, September 13, 2010

Talents

I've realized over the past couple of days what my God given talents/gifts are. And, I am pretty darn excited about it... However, I think I might be a little slow to the party. I am positive that others have seen these talents in me for a very long time.

I am not quite sure what to call these "talents", but I do know that I have the ability to bring people together. I have the ability to lead, network, get people involved and to make people feel comfortable in any situation. And, I have a strong entrepreneurial spirit. I use these skills every day, at work, with my Nashville Huskers, with the Vanderbilt Tri Deltas, the Nashville Young Tri Delta Alums...really with everything that I do.

I often wonder if I am not using my "talents" appropriately because I am not doing these kinds of things at church. But then a dear friend reminded me that just by using the talent that God has given me I am glorifying him. I am also setting an example.

So, now that I know and understand, it is time to figure out what to do with these amazing gifts I've been given :)

E

No comments: