Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm Back!

Ok, so I know that I have been MIA for a while...

I was having serious computer/internet issues and I ended up getting a Mac Mini Last week... I am so excited. I love it... Yep I am a convert, and proud of it :)

Things also started to pick up at work which meant there was less time to post a blog...So I will do a quick recap of the past month or so!

I moved into my house, and painted, which I think you saw pictures of :) I am still loving it so so much! I have met so many neighbors and they are all pretty awesome, I can't complain!

At the end of July I started back up on weight watchers, and I have lost 8 pounds which puts me at -18 since Christmas 2009 :). Although I don't think you can tell. I can because my pants don't fit... but no one else seems to notice, which could be good or bad. Good that I carried the extra 18 well, or bad I still look like I need to lose 20 lbs... Oh well, I feel better and my close don't fit so I guess that is really all that matters. :)

December 2009

September 2010

Thoughts?


At the end of July was the Eve of Janus that became very time consuming, but over all it was a great experience. However I think I may have to pass the torch to someone new next year, I had entirely too much on my plate... (I like how I say that in the past tense, I still have too much on my plate but love it all) The Eve was BEAUTIFUL...yes there was some rain...it was quite fitting for this year...
Lauren and I volunteering at the Eve of Janus

After the Eve things really started to pick up. The Anderson's were in town for Erik and Jackie's wedding and we were so lucky to be able to spend so much time with them. I took a couple of days off because I knew that fall was going to be here soon and there would be no time to breathe!
Vicki and I NOT singing :)

Angie and I

Mark

The Girls! Nikka, Angie & Me

Angie and some...mmm...characters

The whole gang

At the Parthenon

Which brings us to fall! It is here and in full swing work is busy, football is on, and life is good!

E

3 comments:

Sarah Frecks said...

Hey Emily, I've read a couple of your blogs, but I thought I'd mention that I am also on WW. After I'd lost about 20lbs (After losing 50, gaining 15, then re-commiting) no one noticed until they hadn't seen me for 2 months. :) So don't worry, its them, not you. I notice a difference in your pics...and I'm sure you FEEL better!!

Congrats on losing 18lbs! :)

EFay said...

Thanks Sarah! Good job on WW. It works!

E

Nikka said...

I love the pics!
Thanks for posting them even though I look like a fool after the wedding!
;)