Monday, September 13, 2010

Nashville Huskers - Western Kentucky @ Nebraska - Nashville, TN

I am a blog posting fool tonight.... Here are some pictures from our first Nashville Huskers watch party of the season.

We had an awesome turn out at the Frayed Knot (204 21st Ave South, Nashville, TN) the count was right around 130! The best turn out EVER. More than I ever expected! Thank you Huskers for being so awesome!






We will be back at the Frayed Knot this Saturday for the game against Washington. I hope all Nebraska Cornhusker Fans in Nashville will be able to make it to the Frayed Knot - 204 21st Ave S., Nashville, TN.

See you there!

GO BIG RED!!!!!

E

2 comments:

Susan Graham said...

Just wanted to stop by and say that I think you are very talented and I am so happy for you that things are falling into place. Your blog are soooo fun. Thanks for sharing.

barn wood furniture said...

Just wanted to stop by and say that I think you are very talented and I am so happy for you that things are falling into place. Your blog are soooo fun. Thanks for sharing.

Susan Graham