Monday, June 21, 2010

Sunflowers

One of my coworkers always talks about her garden, and how rewarding it is to start something from a little seed and see it grow into a plant, and then produce fruit.

Well when mom was out here for Memorial Day weekend she brought me a sunflower kit... It had a pot, seeds, dirt and all! So last week I think it was, I put it all together. I thought what the heck lets see what happens...

About 3 days later I looked at my little sunflower pot sitting outside, and there were PLANTS! They keep getting bigger and bigger every day... It makes me smile :)

Take a look...


Ok I know I am a nerd for being so excited about my plants, but it makes me want to go get more seeds and grow more plants...

However I have to remind myself, one thing at a time, one thing at a time.

E

No comments: