Monday, June 21, 2010

I LOVE the view from my house!

One of the thinks I love about my house is the view!

Casey and I have followed in Mom and Dad's tradition of sitting outside with a cocktail and taking in the early evening. (Nashville has been SO HOT lately that is the only time of day that it is bearable to be outside.) One of the views I love the most is watching the sun set, we get to see some of the most spectacular sunsets... (The pictures don't do them justice)



There also some sweet views of downtown, from the 2nd floor nook, and Casey's room...We arn't sure how long we will have the view, we will have it as long as they only build a 2 level townhouse in front of mine... :) It is so hazy in these pictures it is hard to see downtown, I am determined to get a good picture of it on a clear day.


The way my house sits on top of the hill we also have some spectacular views of storms as they pass over and around us. Here are some pictures from the Thursdays crazy storm!




E

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your new place with all YOUR stuff in it. :)

MISS YOU!!!