Friday, June 25, 2010

First, Second and Third

I have found myself referring to my house in the same way I referred to the sorority house in college...

I'm on first...

My room is on second...

I'm going up to third...

See at the Tri Delta house at Nebraska we had 4 floors, the basement where the kitchen and dining room was. We had "First" which was the living area and where our house mom lived, "Second" and "Third" were all of our rooms. I lived on both 2nd and 3rd through out my years in the house.

Now that I have a 3 level townhome I have found my self saying "I'm on First," The first floor is my living area with the kitchen and dining room... Or I've said, "It is in one of the boxes on Third" (the spare bedroom that is full of boxes still)... or "I'm going to go clean Second."

It just makes me chuckle...

E

No comments: