Things have been crazy, but crazy good!
Since my last post on, my brother's birthday, things have been amazing. Here are some of the top events of the past 6 months!
- Over 200 people showed up to the first Nashville Huskers watch party of the season! It was AMAZING!
- I went back to Nebraska for the Alumni Club leadership conference, and got to see my mom!
- I saw my Huskers play in person for the first time in a couple years.
- I was asked to be the Maid of Honor in my best friend's wedding!
- Mom came to Nashville for a visit!
- I was a guest speaker for a marketing class at TSU.
- Nebraska survived their frist season in the Big Ten, and made it to the Capital One bow.
- Casey and I went back to Colorado for Christmas.
- Dad was told he was no longer needed at Group Publishing, Inc. Bittersweet. He is now on to bigger and better things! Go Dad!
- NAMA (Nashville AMA) has been keeping me on my toes! Amazing speakers, wonderful opportunities, enthusiastic students!
(It seems like my fall was full of Nebraska red, doesn't it?!)
I don't know if you can really sum up the past 6 months in 10 bullet points and a couple pictures. I really am going to make an effort to blog more! Right now I am inclined to blame Pinterest for my lack of blogging over the past 6 months. ;)