Monday, February 27, 2012

So, I have not posted in a while!

I feel like I have failed you! I've not posted in such a long time...

Things have been crazy, but crazy good!

Since my last post on, my brother's birthday, things have been amazing. Here are some of the top events of the past 6 months!
  • Over 200 people showed up to the first Nashville Huskers watch party of the season! It was AMAZING!

  • I went back to Nebraska for the Alumni Club leadership conference, and got to see my mom! 


  • I saw my Huskers play in person for the first time in a couple years.
  • I was asked to be the Maid of Honor in my best friend's wedding!

  • Mom came to Nashville for a visit!
  • I was a guest speaker for a marketing class at TSU.
  • Nebraska survived their frist season in the Big Ten, and made it to the Capital One bow.
  • Casey and I went back to Colorado for Christmas. 

  • Dad was told he was no longer needed at Group Publishing, Inc. Bittersweet. He is now on to bigger and better things! Go Dad!
  • NAMA (Nashville AMA) has been keeping me on my toes! Amazing speakers, wonderful opportunities,  enthusiastic students!

(It seems like my fall was full of Nebraska red, doesn't it?!)


I don't know if you can really sum up the past 6 months in 10 bullet points and a couple pictures. I really am going to make an effort to blog more! Right now I am inclined to blame Pinterest for my lack of blogging over the past 6 months. ;)

E

No comments: