Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bathroom Makeover: Sneak Peek!

So as many of you know, when I get the itch to do something creative, I just have to do it. I'll get antsy and irritated if I don't. When I painted my bedroom I went ahead and painted my bathroom too. I painted it a very light shade of lavender...

After two days, I realized that I didn't like the color at all. I LOVED how my bedroom turned out, but my bathroom...not so much... My bedroom is so classy, and my bathroom looked very 5 year old girl, something had to be done.

I was considering painting it another color, maybe a coral or a dark blue... But the thought of painting another dark color made me think twice about painting it navy and I just could not find the right shade of coral...

Then I got an idea...

After painting my crazy wall, as I like to call it. I've become a little more confident in my painting abilities, and am taking on a bigger project... And here is your sneak peek!

I can't wait until the room is all done, so I can share it with you!

E

No comments: