Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Time!

It is spring and my house is getting quite the face lift... As you all know I have been working on my bedroom... But, Casey has updated his bedroom a little, I have some new pop art and I got some new outdoor furniture...

Casey has been at his new job for about a month and a half now, and he comes home with some interesting "scraps" if you will... Last week he came home with some of the signage from one of the events they did. As we know Casey is quite creative... and turned that signage into this...


It looks like reclaimed wood, but really it is foam core!

He also came up with this...


These two were apart of the signage but are now my new pop art in my office area! I love the look she is giving him!

I was also in need of some new porch furniture...Last summer as I was trying to enjoy a sunset on my front porch, I managed to fall through the seat of one of these chairs...Wonderful for my self esteem let me tell you... And the other one fell of the front porch and broke. I saw a set at Target that I LOVED and wanted to get, but by the time that I got to Target they were long gone.


Fast forward to the other night, and I was walking through Target and what did I see?! The outdoor furniture that I have been wanting for a year! AND it was on sale... So, I got it! And, I think it looks great, and so comfy!


I am ready for spectacular sunsets now!

E

No comments: