Friday, October 1, 2010

Nashville Huskers - South Dakota State @ Nebraska

Ok, ok, so I took a couple of days off... Things have been crazy at work, and well in life in general. I am kind of glad that it is a bye week this week. And just an FYI we will be at the Frayed Knot on Thursday for the Big 12 opener against Kansas State! See you there!!!

We had yet another solid turn out for the SDSU game. The total count came to 95, which is still larger than any event we had last year. And wow did we play poorly! But it was still great to spend some time with the Greatest Fans in Nashville!

Cousins!


The Lone SDSU Fan in the bar...


We are accepting of all fans! Even Ohio State...well maybe just this year ;)


As if I need to be reminded about how short I am...


That's right Erin, cover up that UK nonsense!

I am so proud to be a Nebraska Fan. You would not believe how many times I get stopped, honked at, waved at, I've even been given big thumbs up on I-65, from other Nebraska Fans here in Nashville. People are always shocked when I tell them how many people show up each week, and frankly I am always a little surprised too!

So keep passing the word around our group. Get all of your Nebraska peeps to get to a game. It really is a little slice of Lincoln at 204 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN!

Go Big Red!

E

No comments: