Thursday, October 14, 2010

NAMA

I know, I know... So many... OK ALL of my blog posts lately have had to do with Nebraska Football...It just seems to be taking over my whole life lately!

However there is some other pretty exciting things going on too!

A couple of weeks ago I accepted a position on the Board for the Nashville Chapter of the American Marketing Association (NAMA), I am now the Collegiate Relations co-chair. I have been approached before about being on the board, but it was never the right time, or the right position.

Then a couple weeks ago, I was approached again, they had me in mind to co-chair the Collegiate Relations committee. It hit me, this was not something I could pass up. I was very honored to be asked, and new that it was the right move to make, or step to take. ;)

There are times that I feel in over my head but, I know that this is something I can do and I just need to take it one step at a time. Plus people have faith in me and believe that I can do this. Which feels awesome!

Wish me luck!

E

No comments: