Thursday, October 14, 2010

Nashville Huskers - Nebraska @ Kansas State - Nashville, TN

May I tell you how much I love hanging out with Cornhusker Fans! The Nashville Husker fans are so great, truly wonderful people and we always have a good time.

I was so impressed with our turn out for a Thursday night game that was on ESPN. We had about 70 show up! Way to go HUSKERS!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I was really worried about this game, I thought it was going to be a tough one. But I was VERY happy with the outcome! GO BIG RED! This is going to be a really fun season.

This week we have TEXAS...EEK! It is also Red Out Around the World week! So make sure you show up at the Frayed Knot in RED!!!






OK so here are the details for this weekend!

Kickoff is at 2:30 pm get there early to get a good seat. Michigan is playing at the same time so we are going to have to split the bar with them. We get the big screen and sound, we can sit in the main dining room and in the billiards room (there will be more TVs in there and it will be cleared out).

T-SHIRTS will also be on sale! Bring you $10 and place your order!

WEAR RED! BE LOUD!

E

No comments: