Tuesday, July 6, 2010

One productive 4th of July weekend!

I've had one PRODUCTIVE weekend! It was one of the best Independence Day weekends.

It all started on Friday when my boss kindly us start the party early but leaving work at 2:00! I did exciting stuff, you know like getting the alignment fixed on my car...With that task done it was off to start the painting!

My new couch is arriving Wednesday morning, (Oh gosh that is tomorrow already, EXCITING!!!) and I wanted to make sure that First was
painted before the new sofa arrived. The last thing I want to do is get paint all over the new sofa.

I want to do a big reveal of what the room looks like all put together, but I love the way the paint turned out so I must give you a sneak peak...























Durring one of my many runs to Lowes I saw these cute little American flags and thought they would look super cute and patriotic, so I got them!

I also had serious issues trying to attach my flag holder thing to my
house, so I did the next best thing, I stuck it in the plant for the day! He He... I need to get that problem resolved before football season!













Here are some other cute pictures from the weekend's festivities!

Now those are some good lookin' girls ;)



Look how SHORT I look compared to Will... He has always been tall, but I guess I didn't think I was THAT short!

FIREWORKS TIME!!!



I hope you had a great weekend too!

E

No comments: