Monday, July 12, 2010

Living Room/Dining Room: Before & After

I finally have some before and after pictures for you, now that I feel like I have completed one room in the house...Hey it is the biggest room...and really it was a whole floor that got fixed up all pretty!

One reason why this whole process took so long was the fact that I could not choose paint colors for the life of me. On top of that it seems like grey is the HARDEST paint color to choose... you don't want it to look to green, or blue, or tan, or red... Yep there are way to many tones of grey...(FYI: I have done extensive google searching to figure out the correct spelling of grey vs. gray, and have not come to a conclusion of which is correct...so I opted for grey today) What a complicated color...

I ended up going with two different colors of grey, Valspar Polished Silver, and Valspar Almost Charcoal, and an awesome green, Valspar Palm Leaf... My new sofa came from Ashley Furniture (thanks to the awesome Groupon). The rug under the dining table was from World Market, the rug and the sheers in the living room were from Target. Everything else I've had since I lived in Nebraska!

You ready? Here you go!

Living Room Before:

Living Room After:

Living Room Before:

Living Room After:

First Floor Before:

First Floor After:

Dining Room Before:

Dining Room After:

And here are some more pictures of the whole thing put together!



(I love my new sofa)




I hope you like it! I am so incredibly happy with the way that it turned out. :)

E

p.s. I will post Kitchen pictures later!

4 comments:

Katie R said...

BEAUTIFUL!! :) Thrilled for you!

Unknown said...

Looks Great! Nice job! Looks like it's out of a magazine.

Eva said...

It's beautiful! Good work! I'll call you when I need help choosing colors... :)

CARRIE ROTHONES said...

It looks like a picture in a magazine!! Great job!