Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Friends in town!

It has been a busy past couple of weeks! I can't believe it is Mid March. How did that happen? I think it might be called keeping busy!

At the end of February a dear friend of mine Sara came to town for a convention and it was so great to spend time with her and catch up!  It had been far too long since we had seen each other.


We did what any good Nashville tourist does, we at BBQ at Rippy's, bought boots at Boot Country (buy 1, get 2 free), and had a fantastic night out downtown on Broadway!

We made our rounds to all the popular bars on Broadway, but I was really impressed with one stop in particular, Bootleggers Inn. We had such a great time here. It wasn't packed (I am sure that will change once people realize how great this place is), staff was great, music was good, and the vibe was awesome. (I am not saying this just because I know the owners, the whole group felt that way!) The one thing that would improve the place...hooks in the restroom stalls. Other than that I give Bootleggers two thumbs up.
The penguinattack.com Penguin found a home
Moonshine @ Bootleggers



Another friend of Sara's and mine, Monica, made it out that evening too! It was fun to get a picture of the thee of us Nebraska DDDs together in Nashville!


I LOVE it when friends come to town to visit!

E

No comments: