Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nashville Huksers - Kansas @ Nebraska - Nashville, TN

I am 100% blown away with the AMAZING turn out we had this weekend at the game. It was our largest turn out yet 150!!! If we keep growing like this we are going to have to find another place to watch the games...eek! a good problem to have I suppose.

I was sitting there on Saturday looking around and was totally overwhelmed (in a good way) and was thinking about how cool it is to have a place in Nashville, TN where there are so many Husker fans watching the game. To be honest...I think we have only scratched the surface of Nebraska fans here in Middle Tennessee, I can't imagine how big this group can get. But I sure am proud to be apart of it!

Here are some pictures from the game this weekend!





Also check out those awesome T-shirts. I think they look sooooooooooooooooo great!

I also wanted to toss some fun stats out there for you...
- Through 10 games...1085 people have walked through the doors of the Frayed Knot to watch a Nebraska game!
- We are averaging 109 people a week
- Nearly 90% of the people who show up, didn't RSVP...Thanks guys ;) ha ha ha
- Our largest attendance at a game was 150 (Kansas @ Nebraska)
- Our smallest attendance at a game was 45 (Missouri @ Nebraska)
- 142 Nashville Huskers T-shirts have been sold

E

No comments: