Monday, March 9, 2009

Bedroom Pictures... Get your mind out of the gutter...

I finished working decorating my bedroom... I think... Until I get antsy and am ready for a change. My bedroom ended up being much more "Floral" than I had intended it to be, but I love it... and it isn't granny floral!

This project started when I saw a poster with three black and white flowers and thought it reminded me of the flowers I had in my bedroom. So I got the poster, it was less than $10. 

I knew I wanted to frame them individually but I didn't want to spend big bucks, so I went to good will to find 3 frames that were about the same size. Cost, about $15.

               
My next stop was Micheal's... I found HOT pink spray paint and some black paper to mat my poster prints on. Cost around $10.

Here is what $35 and an afternoon can turn into:

          

And this is what it all looks like together!

 

1 comment:

Lindsay S. said...

Love it!