Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Big News!

So, 2010 has been fantastic so far! Life is so good, God is great, and I am truly blessed!

About a month ago, I was sick (again) and decided that I was OVER my hot pink and black bedroom...I just hated the way it was decorated.
Laying in bed for 4 days strait looking at nothing but black and hot pink may have had something to do with it...I was on a mission to redecorate my bedroom...well from my computer since I was stuck in bed. I started day dreaming, and I somehow my search for a new comforter turned in to a search for a new place to live, and I found my self looking at
www.realtracks.com...Real Estate...Oh boy...and then I came down with house shopping fever...

I got my stuff in order, checked my credit, rounded up all my cash, and got pre approved. Three weeks ago I met with my realtor and found a townhouse that I fell in love with! Check them out this neighborhood...


If this isn't me I don't know what is. The best part about my place is that it is brand new. I am talking it is still under construction! So, I got to pick out all my colors from the floor to the counter tops, from the paint and the cabinets.

However, I don't have a say about what color the outside is going to be...I am crossing my
fingers for green! Organe would be my second choice, my third choice would be gray, and the cream color would be my last choice...We will just have to wait and see
what color it end up getting painted! The anticipation is killing me! I will keep you posted about which one I end up getting!

The other cool thing about this is that I am getting a totally unique floor plan...It is a cross between the Geneva and the Basel. The first floor will be the Basel and the 2nd floor will be the Geneva and the 3rd floor will be the 3rd bedroom option.


I know these are kind of hard to see...but you can take my word for it, it will be awesome!

Here are some pictures of the model townhomes just to give you an idea of what the lay out is going to look like... These pictures are of an upgraded model, and mine is not going to have all of the upgrades.


This is the front door...How cool is that?



This is the view from the living area back to the kitchen. This is taken just to the left of the front door. I am going to have those same dark hardwood floors and the white trim!


This is the view from the other direction, Kitchen toward the living area.


Kitchen close up! My cabinets will be this same style but they will be in a dark cherry color, and slightly different hardware, it will have this same granite. I am also going to have black appliances not the stainless steal appliances.


Making our way upstairs to the second floor, I did opt for the dark hardwood stairs.


Master bedroom with walkin closet! There is also a nice sized bathroom attached and a little deck off the back of the townhouse.


The 2nd bedroom (AKA: Casey's room) on the 2nd floor.


The 2nd full bath that is attached to Casey's room and the hallway. Casey will have to share with the 3rd bedroom wich is on the third floor.





So here was a picture from about 3 weeks ago of my townhouse that is under construction. Mine is on the far left, the 3 level end unit. Last time I looked drove by, the roof is on, the windows are in, and the vinel siding was going up, so it is well on its way to being done. I'll have to swing by and get a picture of the outside! I am just so darn excited!!!


E

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Cool, I'm glad you got the hardwood stairs. It's going to be so awesome!!! You'll have to take us by there one day.


http://photocraftbook.wordpress.com

Katie R said...

Looks So awesome!!! :) I'm so excited for you!!! :) Congratulations!! Can't wait to visit!